Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 1 - Paul Broomell

We left school at 8 am and got to the airport at 1030 am. We sat at the airport and watched Matt play games  on his phone. my seatmate on the first flight was Chris Gill. Our first flight landed just fine and we took a long train to the next gate. Then we sat on the plane for a long time because one of the crew members got sick. on the plane ride we got to see an amazing sunset. we landed safely and got through customs fine. we left the airport on a sweet bus. I got a seat all to myself with the window open and enjoying the beautiful Costa Rican air. We stopped at Burger King for our first meal, kind of funny. We drove through the town looking at all the places. We finally made it to our destination which was on a hill overlooking the city. It was an amazing building and an amazing view. I was also met by my first roommate Daniel at the house!! I got to see him in his home country. Eyo, we be chillin. After that we met as a group and enjoyed the view a little more. Jake and I got to share a room together. we settled in to get some rest for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment